Dates and Fees
Summer 2019 Program Dates
- 8 week program: May 13 to July 7 2019; June 3 to July 28
- 12 week program: May 13 to July 28
- full time (35-40 hours per week) internship
- 3 US semester credit hours
- Earlybird fee deadline: February 28 2019
- Application deadline: April 1 2019
- 8 week program: € 4850 ( about 5 500 USD)
- Extend to 12 weeks for an additional €1205
- Earlybird discount (deposit payed before 28 February, full payment by April 1st) : € 250
- Click here to check out the exact conversion to your currency .
- Psst! Extra weeks are good value! Stay as long as you can and get the most out of your experience.
- € 250 housing guarantee (refundable at the end of the program minus any damages caused)
- The homestay option has a small extra to account for meals included (7 breakfasts + 4 dinners/week)
- health insurance for your entire stay: you must be able to demonstrate that you are covered by health insurance - Belgian health insurance is very affordable.
Discounts and Payment Plans
Enrolling in a program abroad is an investment in your future. Contact us to set up a payment plan that fits your family's budget!
What you get
Included in the Fee:
- tuition for the number of credits included in the program: your home university may charge a transfer fee
- 100% guaranteed internship placement
- Superhero Training program including coaching in groups and one on one: before, during and after the program
- Enriching daytrips to discover the EU headquarters in business, human rights ngos, Belgian history and food
- All your housing taken care of with no hassle for you
- Airport pickup and transfer so you're never lost
- Public transport pass 24/7 for the whole program duration
- Comprehensive on-site orientation and safety briefing
- 24/7 emergency contact with local support and crisis management
- Welcome and farewell dinners and regular get together drinks
Extras you may want to consider getting
- Insurance on your personal belongings
- Trip to and from Brussels
- Visa fees
- Food day to day (except what is included in homestay package for students choosing that option)
- Communication, cell phone plans
Payment Deadlines and Options
Payment Dates and Options
The payments are made in two instalments:
- € 350 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the program (we will refund 100% of this amount *only* if we are unable to offer you an internship in your first or second area of choice
- the balance is due two weeks before the start of the program.
- All fees are due before departure to Brussels.
- Early departure from Brussels does not give the right to a refund of any kind.
- Payments are made by bank transfer and through Paypal in EUR or USD.
We do everything in our power to deliver excellent value, while keeping our prices affordable and competitive.
Check out some scholarship opportunities below available to US students, and ask us if there is anything you need to help you apply!
There are many possibilities for scholarships and grants to help you study abroad from the United States. Check out the following websites to see if you qualify, and do ask us for supporting materials and information if needed.
US Government funding:
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program (Must be Pell Grant Recipient to Apply)
Boren Awards for International Study